Charges, Advice and How To Book:
How to Book:
Generally birthday party bookings tend to last for 2-3 hours. Annie's Funny Faces operates with a minimum 2 hour booking. If travel outside of the Plymouth area is required then an additional charge is made for travel. The cost of a 2 hour booking starts from £70 or £75 to include glitter tattoos.
Please note we do not offer face painting or glitter tattoos to children under the age of 3 years as our products are not recommended for use on the under 3's and therefore this would invalidate our insurance.
In a 2 hour booking, Annie is able to face paint approx 22-24 children, depending on length of stopping time for any party food. Alternatively, if you book both face painting and glitter tattoos together, then more children may be catered for, although this will be completely dependent on how many children choose a face paint over a glitter tattoo.
As a guide, Annie can paint 12 good quality faces per hour, depending on designs required by children Annie can paint up to 15 faces per hour. For glitter tattoos, Annie is able to apply up to 20 per hour.
If you are expecting a higher number of children to attend the party, then you may decide to book Annie for glitter tattoos only. As these are more costly to provide than face painting, a slightly higher rate is charged which will depend on the total number of children expected, however this only applies when booking solely glitter tattoos.
Please bear in mind, stopping the party for food time does eat into the amount of painting time available (pardon the pun).
Some parents may want every child attending (who wishes to have something done) to be catered for and you need to consider this in the time factor when making a booking.
Annie arrives at your venue or address approx 15-30 mins before the start of the party to set up. Packing away will take approx 10-15 mins. If you are hosting the party in your own home, it may be advisable to put an old sheet or cover on the floor where you would like Annie to set up to avoid copious amounts of glitter invading your carpet and it remaining sparkly for a few weeks.
When you book Annie, she will issue you with a booking contract for you to carefully check the details and agree to the terms of hire and payment. This is usually sent out via email to save our trees. Once the contract details are agreed, and these are very basic, then you're all booked in and ready to send out your party invites.
It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that parents/guardians of those attending are aware face painting and/or glitter tattoos are taking place. Any child who should not be painted or tattoo'd should be made known to Annie. Most children are sensible and are quickly able to say they are not allowed to have this done due to allergies.
When hiring Annie's Funny Faces for your event, please consider the following points:
- if an outdoor event, cover will need to be provided. A gazebo can be provided at an additional cost, however this cannot be set up in winds exceeding 15mph. Prior experience confirms that a gazebo flying across a field or car park is not a pretty sight.
- if an indoor event, please ensure that Annie's location is not immediately in front of any entrance/exit or fire doors. Sadly these locations have been used in the past and do present H&S concerns for all involved, including where children could be queuing with parents outside a main door near a car park.
- You will need to raise your purchase order details and email this across promptly please.
- For first time corporate customers there are NO credit facilities, this means payment will be due in full on or before the date of the event.
- If you are a returning customer, you will be offered credit facilities of 30 days. However if the invoice is not settled in full within the 30 days, a late payment charge will be applied. Details of this will be in your booking contract.
Annie supports 4 charity events per year and has currently reached the quota for 2015. Therefore we are not able to offer any further free fundraising face painting for the remainder of 2015. Annie takes great pride in supporting local events and is still able to attend some local events on a pay per face basis to returning customers. Annie does not attend pay per face events outside of the Plymouth area unless exclusivity is guaranteed.